YAHOOOOOOO time! Kim Ha Yul (김하율)

Yahooooo!

Time to shift the focus back to the Korean Race Queens again!

Kim Ha Yul

Kim Ha Yul (김하율)!

Her digital painting is done in Painter X, after significant retouching done in Photoshop CS3.

Classy beauty Korean Race Queen that is surging in popularity!

I used to mis-spell her name as "Kim Ya Hool", thus the 'yahoo' rhyme.

But I love it anyways... Yahoooo!!!

I'll let Koream expert Drilla19 of SLF do a description of her:

"This girl just flew out of left field, exploding onto the scene and basically making photographers drool with her sweet persona, amazing body, and adorable face. She is MP Newcomer of the Year and well its well deserved, no one has gotten attention like this girl. It usually takes a while for a new model to build up a reputation, but this girl did it in mere weeks and well I introduced her to this forum when she first came out and I don't think Im going to stop haha....Love this girl to death now only if I could meet her some how."

In addition, enjoy a set of wallies (YAHOOO! theme), and 2 sets of albums of her for now.

Kim Ha Yul

Kim Ha Yul

Kim Ha Yul

No comments:

Post a Comment