Finally! Hwang Mi Hee (황미희) Large Poster Print is here! (Final Version)

My apologies to everyone... I've made some changes to the Large Poster Print for Hwang Mi Hee.

The changes are some areas to her jaw line, neck and hair areas that I'm not totally satisfied with, plus overall sharpening.

Hwang Mi Hee (황미희) is close to perfect, guess I need to match that as well!

The new link is here. I've deleted the old post. The original post is as below (with the FINAL VERSION link embedded in the pictures).

Changes are made to the bonus painting as well, so please check your emails for supporters/donors.

***********************************OLD POST ***************************************

The long wait is over... based on the poll that I posted many months ago, Hwang Mi Hee (황미희) is on the top wish list of almost everyone.


Now the (maybe just the first) Large Poster Print for her is out!

One 15.9MB TIFF file for print:
  • 3068 x 4454 pixel dimension.
  • I put it at 150dpi for a approximate 51 x 75 cm print out.
  • I believe with the high res digital painting, it's possible to push it to the 100 cm mark dimension if you are desperate enough.
  • Especially for all Hwang Mi Hee fans. Duh!
  • Finished in Painter X and Photoshop CS3 with Wacom Intuos3.
  • Finished in 10 full consecutive days. (It's worth it!!!)

Close up on her gorgeous eye! The best among all K-models IMHO.


Those kissable luscious lips of hers!


Finished those intricate textile-textures on her shirt top with Photoshop... It also shows that she doesn't need any push up bra to get that 'awesome' looking bust. (unless she is wearing an invisible one)

I'm still having lots of problems painting hair even with the Wacom tablet. It just doesn't look that right yet. Hope I can improve over time, or perhaps anyone can advice?

Side note:

This 'bonus' digital painting (large poster print) shows my appreciation for all the supporters/donors for my blog even I struggled earlier on... Big thanks guys! (Check your emails for the link for this bonus painting)

No comments:

Post a Comment