Seo You Jin (서유진): Winner of the Scooter Race Queen Poll

I wonder how many folks still remember this poll that I posted about a month ago.
Seo You Jin (서유진) is the clear winner here, smoking the competition, with Lee Ji Woo coming in a distant second, followed closely by Kim Ha Yul.

서유진
I decided to post a set of wallies to celebrate her win in this poll. Resolutions included are:
  • 1680 x 1050
  • 1600 x 900
  • 1280 x 1024
  • 1280 x 960
Please note that I'm no motorcycle enthusiast or expert. I just tried to depict the bike (BMW K1200R) as accurately as possible.



It's a no brainer why she is the perfect biker chick here:
  • Smoking hot legs.
  • Shorts that show off her ass perfectly.
  • A translucent top that is loosely unbuttoned that show off just the right amount without being offensive.
  • Well, just say her whole package is just smoking beyond words!
In addition: All 6 biker queens contestants' albums in the original resolution for download, together with this set of wallies.

More to come for Seo You Jin (서유진)! Stay-tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. ontwerp je vespa

    ReplyDelete