Windows 7 Launch Event: Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성)!

Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성) going side by side at the Windows 7 launch event.

This post is also to celebrate the return of my internet connection on my main PC! Yessssss! Woooo Hoooo!

And the only way to do it is to get the OS this two smoking hot beauties are promoting: Windows 7!

I had to do a re-installation of the OS (Windows 7 over Vista); to solve the issue of the corruption of my wireless adapter driver.

Vista sure isn't doing good with all the bad press on that OS.

I've to admit I'm quite impressed with the OS so far, very smooth, using much less resources than Vista, and no problems with older program compatibility issues so far. My first program I did install back is my old trusty Photoshop program ;)

Glad to be back digital painting!

Anyways back to these 2 beauties: One thing is that I LOVE their outfit, it's not because their nice, BUT I can get to do some "Aero Peek" at forbidden fruit.

Now I know that Park Si Hyun(Park Eun Kyung) goes bra-less and Gu Ji Sung loves bras with flowers on them ;)

Goes to show a pervert with a keen eye for detail can pick up some awesome stuff ;)

Their album can be downloaded here (41 photo pack). Sample photos as follows:

Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성)

Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성)

Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성)

Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성)

Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성)

Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성)

Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성)

Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성)

Park Si Hyun (박시현) and Gu Ji Sung (구지성)

Screen capture on one of my works in progress in Photoshop... It's almost done. (I hid quite a number of the layers... Guess who is it?)
Windows 7

Loving this new clean interface, and the Aero Peek is so cool! I love the way things are organized at the taskbar. My KHY wallie graces this screen capture. You can rotate wallies from time to time! Cool!

Windows 7

Sidenote: ReallyCuteAsians have a very good coverage on the event as well... Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment