Spicy Hotness: Lee Ji Woo (이지우)!

Lee Ji Woo (이지우) have all the qualities of a supermodel: Height, gorgeous legs that go on and on, a lovely sensuous bosom, and an incredible face; not to mention that sexy low key voice that can turn men into jelly.

Been going through some of the old photos that I haven't posted; and that green number keep coming back at me... Enjoy this album upload (81 photo-pack)!

I think I would say the same things to Lee Ji Woo (이지우) in that enticing green top; as Jim Carey did to the buxom woman in "Liar Liar", if I happen to see her in the lift. ;)

And yes, I think I would get a good old wallop from her ;)

Download this misc album now!

이지우

이지우

이지우

이지우

이지우

이지우
She does have a graceful back as well...

이지우
Cuteness, sexiness and elegance all rolled into one package...

이지우

Lee Ji Woo
Saw that crowd of photographers in that reflection from the glass? No wonder she is so popular and so hot!

Lee Ji Woo

Lee Ji Woo

Lee Ji Woo

Lee Ji Woo

Lee Ji Woo

Lee Ji Woo

Lee Ji Woo

Lee Ji Woo

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment