The Perfect Maid: Introducing Korean Model Han Song I (한송이)!

Time to introduce a new face at IdolRetouch: Korean Model Han Song I (한송이) dressing as a maid!

With the perfect dress length, fishnet stockings and high heels, she looks absolutely smoking HOT!

Did I mention those legs are just freaking unbelievable?!

Now the only thing left for her to do is to perform a massage on me; just like what Kathleen Luong did to Eric Stoltz in the movie "2 Days In The Valley"! ;)

More of her to come! Stay tuned!

Sidenote: Kathleen Luong is absolutely smoking too in this movie! They way she teases Eric Stoltz can make a 'hard on' on anyone...

Han Song I

Han Song I

Han Song I

Han Song I

Han Song I

Han Song I

Han Song I

Han Song I

Han Song I



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment