Smoking hot HK Model Chrissie Chau (周秀娜)!

When I came across Steve's excellent post at RCA on HK model Chrissie Chau (周秀娜); I remembered I do have some old photo sets on her residing on my backup hard disk.

Her Bio:
DOB: May 22, 1985
Birthplace: Chaozhou, Guangdong, China
Height : 168 cm (5' 5")
Measurements: 32D - 23" - 33"

Presenting to you this album upload (133 photo pack!!) which I consider as one of her very best.

Wearing a simple singlet-top; and shorts (with revealing black bra straps and light blue underwear); showing off those killer legs and ample bosom; this girl is one smoking hot babe!

More to come! Enjoy this!

Chrissie Chau
Chrissie Chau
Chrissie Chau
Chrissie Chau
Chrissie Chau
Chrissie Chau










Chrissie Chau
Chrissie Chau
Chrissie Chau
Chrissie Chau

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment