1000th Post! Kim Ha Yul (김하율) Specials!

I'm thinking which model should I showcase in IdolRetouch's 1000th post for quite some time.

Final decision?

Presenting to you: Arguably one of the prettiest model on the planet: Korean Racing Model Kim Ha Yul (김하율)!

What will you find in this special Kim Ha Yul (김하율) Goodie Pack?
  • A set of gorgeous high resolution wallpapers!
  • A set of GelaSkins! (for 15" Notebook, iPad and iPhone 4!!!)
So enjoy! Yahoooo! :D

BTW: I wanted to have a more darker, grungy organic feel to this set of artwork.

I really like Kim Ha Yul in a more natural simplistic look; with minimal makeup... Thus the photo choice.

I know grunge theme artwork isn't really popular; but it's just me ;)

Original photo credited to the photographer; I just do the artwork! :)

Note: To print your Kim Ha Yul theme GelaSkins; go here.

Previews below!
Kim Ha Yul
iPhone Skin!
Kim Ha Yul
2560 x 1600 Wallie!
Kim Ha Yul
iPad Preview
Kim Ha Yul
iPhone 4 Preview
Kim Ha Yul
15.4 inch PC & 15 incher Mac Book Pro Preview
Kim Ha Yul
A screenshot of my iPhone 3GS lockscreen wallpaper! :)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment