Atomic hot: Miss Maxim South Korea 2006; Park Soo Kyung (박수경)

I'm surprised that Korean race queen Park Soo Kyung (박수경) actually was Miss Maxim South Korea back in 2006!

I stumbled onto this atomic hot maxim video clip on her, and decided to post it here. Don't forget to download her equally smoking 28-photo Maxim album!

박수경
Look at how much she has changed in 3 years! Ok, maybe I was exaggerating the "how much". But currently now, she definitely has put on weight, and lost the "masculine" look when she did the video shoot!

The crazy legs and awesome butt she used to have is gone too; but some may actually prefer her buxom pear-shaped figure now. Nevertheless, she is still among the very best the K-models circle can offer!

박수경
Atomic hot! Wow!


Notice her killer bod, smoking legs and incredible butt! A traffic stopper indeed! (Notice that guy with his wife and kid, gawking?!?)

A short interview done on her in 2006:

Q: Tell us about South Korean ladies?
A: Korean girls are skinner and prettier than girls in other countries. They keep up with trends so they wear cute accessories and hot make-up.

Q: What do you like to get up to?
A: I love online gaming. I play at least one to two hours everyday, even when I'm busy. It’s fun.

Q: Why do you think you won Miss Maxim South Korea?
A:I was selected Miss Maxim South Korea because I am cute and skinny. I like every part of me, but I am especially proud of my pretty legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment