Brain cramps: Seo You Jin (서유진)

Ok, the title is a joke. I'm actually trying to do another more feminine wallpaper set on Seo You Jin (서유진).

Unfortunately, I seem to run out of ideas (brain cramps!) for the moment regarding to the photo that I used, courtesy of "Icarus". Lovely photo it is, but unfortunately suffering from a nasty color cast.

I ended with a "Wallpaper (2560 x 1600 resolution)", that I don't honestly like. Theme is set in the forest, with a magical mood to it. Well, better than nothing, so I just posted the pictures, in case anyone wants it. :P


Before: Photo courtesy from Icarus.


After: Seo You Jin looking so fine after retouching!


Brain cramps: I tried to do a subtle soft-pastel like wallie, but gave up after 2 hours of meddling.
The unfinished artwork.


Seo You Jin in the magical forest: The finished wallie on her. 2560 x 1600 resolution. Our girl sure is magical, but the wallie unfortunately don't do justice to her beauty. Nevertheless, taking a break from doing wallpapers! Back to the large poster prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment