KOBA 2010! (Part 2)

Well, here comes the "Main Course" for the KOBA 2010! A 185 album pack worth 71.8 MB in photos!!

Part 1 the "Appetizer" is here.

A few comments:
  • I've missed out KRQ Lee Sung Hwa (이성화) from the list of KRQs. Opps!
  • Workhorse Song Ji Na never misses an event, does she? Consistently, always on top of her "game". One of my top favs in this event as usual.
  • My top favorite model in this event? Kang Yui... Yummy! 'Nuff said.
  • Not used to Kim Ha Yul's dyed hair. I still think she looks better in her darker (black) hair.
  • Han Ga Eun looks great on some shots, 'meh' on others. Fatigue?
  • Shin Sun A is getting some serious attention now. She deserves it; there is something about her that makes me tick...
KOBA 2010
KOBA 2010
KOBA 2010
KOBA 2010























KOBA 2010
KOBA 2010
KOBA 2010
KOBA 2010

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment