Scooter N Style: Cutie Bang Eun Young (방은영)! (Part 1)

I wonder how many people remembered the Scooter Race Queen Poll I did about a year ago?

Of the 6 contestants; one of them is the cutest girl in the Korean Modeling business; KRQ Bang Eun Young (방은영)!

Still remembered how she look back then?

Now, letting her long hair down; and against a stunning background; she absolutely look marvellous in this Scooter N Style shoot!

A perfect bike date!

Sidenote: Strange as it seems; given a personal choice on who I like to go out with and have fun; Bang Bang will be my number 1 choice among all the KRQs.

She has that "likeable factor"; and seems to enjoy physical activities; which I personally like too! :P Haha!

Bang Eun Young
Bang Eun Young
Bang Eun Young
Bang Eun Young














Bang Eun Young
Bang Eun Young
Bang Eun Young
Bang Eun Young

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment